Careers at Royale
Vehicle Electrician and Installer
Location: 100 Newark Street Haverhill Ma 01832
Manufacturing limousines, custom vans and contract manufacturing for over 30 years. Every Royale product reflects the commitment of Royale’s skilled designers, coach-crafters, fitters, technicians and electronic engineers to build the finest vehicles on the road today.
Royale Mobility Vans LLC is seeking a Vehicle Electrician and Installer to work in our Van manufacturing facility. The Vehicle Electricians main responsibility will be to install and wire high end vehicle components including custom lighting, control systems and audio video components.
Location: 100 Newark Street, Haverhill, MA
Job Type: Hourly Full-time
Hours: 6:30am - 2:30pm M-F
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Install 12v accessories in Sprinter and Transit Livery Vehicles.
- Remove and re-install OEM vehicle interior trim
- Install electrical wiring, connect electrical fittings, drill holes, soldering and perform all physical tasks associated with upfitting vehicles for limousines and buses.
- Develop wiring routes throughout the vehicle for the most efficient wiring path and enable future replacement and/or troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems with equipment as necessary
- Maintain safe, clean and orderly tools and work area
- Continuous learning in new products, skills techniques from colleagues and manufacturers
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation
- Other duties as needed or required
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience: 2-4 years of automotive wiring or related experience in a fast-paced shop.
- Skills: Must possess the drive and aptitude to work safely with tools and understand auto wiring. Self-motivated. Work well under pressure in fast-paced environment. Be able to follow directions; evaluate problems and prioritize tasks. Ability to work well in small teams.
- Licenses: MECP Basic (Preferred)
- Work inside and outside vehicles inside a shop environment
- Frequent lifting objects up to 50 lbs. Frequent kneeling, crawling, bending.
- Nine Paid holidays and personal time off
- Medical and dental plans
- Life and disability insurance
Interested candidates should submit resume and references to:
Royale | a Cabot Coach Builders Company
Department of Human Resources
99 Newark Street
Haverhill, MA 01832-1348