Careers at Royale
Location: 99 Newark Street Haverhill Ma 01832
Manufacturing limousines, modifying vehicles for over 30 years. Every Royale product reflects the commitment of Royale’s skilled designers, coach-crafters, fitters, technicians and electronic engineers to build the finest vehicles on the road today.
Cabot Coach Builders is seeking a Welder to work in our manufacturing facility. The Welder’s main responsibility will be to MIG weld and Spot weld to consistent high-quality standards.
Location: 99 Newark Street, Haverhill, MA
Job Type: Hourly Full-time
Hours: 6:00am – 2:30pm M-F
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- MIG weld puddle, seam, and stitch welds.
- Spot weld using a Pro Spot i5 welder using shunting clamps.
- Maintain welding equipment, calibrate as needed.
- Use other hand tools as necessary.
- Maintain safe, clean work area. Maintain inventory of consumables and re-order as necessary.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation
- Other duties as needed or required
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience: 2+ years of MIG welding, spot welding experience a plus.
- Skills: Must pass a coupon test. Basic fabrication skills.
- Should bring basic tools to work.
- Frequent lifting objects up to 50 lbs. Frequent kneeling, crawling, bending.
- Nine Paid holidays and personal time off
- Medical and dental plans
- Life and disability insurance
Interested candidates should submit resume and references to:
Royale | a Cabot Coach Builders Company
Department of Human Resources
99 Newark Street
Haverhill, MA 01832-1348