Careers at Royale
CNC Operators Woodworking
Location: 99 Newark Street Haverhill Ma 01832
Manufacturing limousines, modifying vehicles for over 30 years. Every Royale product reflects the commitment of Royale’s skilled designers, coach-crafters, fitters, technicians and electronic engineers to build the finest vehicles on the road today.
Cabot Coach Builders is seeking a CNC operator to work in our Wood department. The CNC operator’s main responsibility will be to run a Thermwood CNC router to consistent high-quality standards.
Location: 99 Newark Street, Haverhill, MA
Job Type: Hourly Full-time
Hours: 6:00am – 2:30pm M-F
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up, program, operate and tend a Thermwood CNC router.
- Examine finished workpieces for smoothness, shape, angle, depth of cut, or conformity to specifications and verify dimensions, visually and using hands, rules, calipers, templates, or gauges.
- Maintain equipment, calibrate as needed.
- Use other hand tools as necessary.
- Maintain safe, clean work area. Maintain inventory of consumables and re-order as necessary.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation
- Other duties as needed or required
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience: 2+ years of running CNC equipment
- Should bring basic tools to work.
- Frequent lifting objects up to 50 lbs. Frequent kneeling, crawling, bending.
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Job requires being open to change(positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Nine Paid holidays and personal time off
- Medical and dental plans
- Life and disability insurance
Interested candidates should submit resume and references to:
Royale | a Cabot Coach Builders Company
Department of Human Resources
99 Newark Street
Haverhill, MA 01832-1348